Respected Director Health Dr. Saleem ur Rehman was gracious enough to go through the
pilot studies of the intiative and magnanimously endorsing the Initiative holistically by:
1. Launching it through Directorate Health services on 21/12/2017.
2. Designating 21 December as SAVE HEART DAY to be celebrated every year in the valley.
3. Providing all the capacity building support by including SAVE HEART trainings in teaching curriculum every week at RFPTC Barzulla.
4. Ensuring the provision of Emergency drugs and Clot Busters to be available at all SDH and DH level Hospitals across the division.
5. This endorsement, and commitment to include this intiative in academic curriculum from the health services gave a major and much needed boost to this initiative.